Low Delivery Pressure, General Purpose Regulators
This regulator provides accurate control at very low delivery pressures. It is available in five separate delivery pressure ranges: from 3.5"-8" H2O
to 10-15 psig.
Model SSC is mainly designed for
use with liquefied hydrocarbons such as Propane, Butane or Isobutane. Although primarily used as a line regulator, it may be optionally ordered as a cylinder
regulator for use with gases having cylinder pressures below 250 psig. For high pressure cylinder products (e.g., Nitrogen or Argon) in applications requiring
very low delivery pressures please refer to our Models TSC and THP Regulators.
Warning: Do not use this regulator with Hydrogen or Helium. Although these gases are compatible with the materials of construction, experience
shows that the seals are not sufficient to prevent leakage of these gases.This regulator is also not recommended for oxygen service.
- Large Molded Diaphragm allows for accurate control of delivery pressures as low as 3.5" H2O.
- Adjusting Screw is Concealed by Security Cap to help prevent adjustments by unauthorized personnel.
- Threaded Mounting Pads with screws permit panel mounting.
- Outlet Metering Valve provides flow control.
- 1" H2O Graduations on SSC-0 Gauge and 1 oz. Graduations on SSC-1 Gauge allow for enhanced readability at very low pressure settings.
Maximum Inlet Pressure: 250 psig*
Minimum Inlet Pressure: 5 psig
Delivery Pressure Range
Delivery Pressure Gauge
Gauge Size: 21⁄2" Dial
Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F
1⁄4" NPT female
(CGA 510 cylinder connection)
Outlet Connection: 1⁄4" NPT male (on outlet valve)
Approximate Weight: 4 lbs
|Materials of Construction |
Body and Bonnet: Die Cast Zinc
Outlet Block, Outlet Valve and Gauge: Brass
Other Metal Parts Exposed to Gas:
Zinc, Brass and Stainless Steel
Diaphragm and Seat: Buna-N
Seals: Buna-N and PTFE
||Part No. |
|Pressure Adjusting Wrench
|CGA 510 Cylinder Connection Installed on Inlet**|